With over 25 years of experience of trauma and knee reconstruction, David Elliott is a leader in his field.
I qualified from Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London and completed my postgraduate orthopaedic training in London and South West Thames region.
I undertook specialist fellowship training in trauma and reconstructive surgery at the internationally renowned Sunnybrook Medical Centre in Toronto, Canada.
I am currently Deputy Medical Director at Ashford and St. Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust. Previously Deputy Divisional Director of Trauma & Orthopaedic.
I enjoy travel, hiking, sailing and skiing.
- Consultant trauma & Knee Surgeon at Ashford and St. Peter’s NHS Trust
- Consultant knee & trauma surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic
- Deputy Medical Director at Ashford & St. Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Instructor at AO International (international masters level)
- Previous Chairman of AO Advances UK